Thursday, May 29, 2008

Welcome to my blog!

South Florida has a cornucopia of restaurants, cuisines, and regional foods to choose from. We are an international market and the food comes from really lousy to excellent. How many times have you walked out of a restaurant saying, "I wish someone would have told me this place (was so good) or (was so bad)?"

I hope to change all that. I live in the Miami-Ft. Lauderdale area and generally eat out several times per month. I fancy myself to be one of the better tasting persons around when it comes to reviewing foods and restaurants. I also dabble in the kitchen and will post a few winning recipes as well as tips every now and then. This will range from lunch joints to fine dining. Feel free to comment and please provide feedback. Thanks and good dining!

No comments: